RE-ENTRY: BRIDGING THE GAP FROM COVID-19 TO THE NEW FLEXIBLE OFFICE ECONOMY
June 3-4, 2020 | A Global Event
Brought to You By Industry Leaders
The Virtual Event Of The Year Is Coming!
THE FUTURE OF FLEX OFFICE
The 2020 GWA virtual conference will connect the global coworking/flexible office industry for 24 hours of transformative ideas and unmatched content that navigates the future of flex office and takes you on a journey to safely welcoming members into your workspace amid COVID-19.
Industry leaders offer a fresh perspective on the future of re-entry and reviving the flexible office industry during and after COVID-19.
MASTERS OF CEREMONY
- The Human Dimension of Re-entry
- Examining Your Flexible Office Customer
- The Enterprise Approach to Re-entry
- Building Customer Confidence for Safe Re-entry
- Update Your Product to Power Long-Term Growth
- The Ethical and Legal Obligations of Re-entry
- Emerging Building Technology to Support User Safety
- Marketing to the New Flexible Office Customer
- Setting a New Standard for Selling Flexible Office Space
- A First Look at the Future Business Model
- The Asset Owners’ Position in the Flexible Office Industry
- Planning for the Future of Your Flexible Office Space
Where will you be and who will you be later this year? The 2020 GWA Virtual Conference will inspire you to revive, refocus, and reinvent the future of your flexible office business.
We’re bringing together a global network of operators, owners, community managers, and numerous flexible office stakeholders to collaborate, learn from one another, share ideas, and game plan a path forward.